Dienstag, 16. Oktober 2007

16.10.2007 Matsch Brötchen and Sloppy Joe


The other day I saw this sign at the counter of a small coffee stand at our central train station.What a great combo! Kids buy it.They finger a whole into the bread and stick the chocolate covered eggfoam into it.That's all they need for their next pausen-snack.


When I was at student in Eugene,Oregon I used to eat dinner on campus a lot - it was cheaper there and I enjoyed the company.One of my preferred evening dish was: sloppy joe - chopped up meat ( kind of Hackfleisch ) served on a toasted bun....I would add lots of pepper and ketch-up.


Now, if I were to prepare my "sloppy joe" dinner here in the evening and then follow it up with a serving of "matsch brötchen" the next morning would I then end up with a meshed brain by noon?